Friday, July 8, 2011

MAGIC UNDER STONE! AHHH!

Magic Under Stone just went up on Amazon!

Amazon is where many authors learn important things about their books, lol, and this is no exception. The release date is April 12, 2012!? That could be highly subject to change, but it's some proof that this book really is coming. It isn't an imaginary thing I wrote and sent into the publishing ether.

And how about that cover! Same model as Magic Under Glass (v. 2.0 )...I adore it. The book and the greenery both really capture the feel of book 2 I think.



And here is a description:

For star-crossed lovers Nimira and Erris, there can be no happily ever after until Erris is freed from the clockwork form in which his soul is trapped. And so they go in search of the sorcerer Ordorio Valdana, hoping he will know how to grant Erris real life again. When they learn that Valdana has mysteriously vanished, it’s not long before Nimira decides to take matters into her own hands—and begins to study the sorcerer’s spell books in secret. Yet even as she begins to understand the power and limitations of sorcery, it becomes clear that freeing Erris will bring danger—if not out-and-out war—as factions within the faerie world are prepared to stop at nothing to prevent him from regaining the throne.

I can't add much to that yet because I still haven't done edits!!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover! (I love that they used the same model as the final version for book 1.) Can't wait to continue this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cover! I am so happy for you, Jaclyn, and I am eager to read the sequel. Magic Under Glass had such a intriguing ending; I've been waiting for this to come up.
    Good luck with the edits. Keep us updated! :)

    Always,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover~~ And the plot of MUS sounds awesome. I just realized that Erris is kind of like a (cuter and smaller/more human-looking) Al from FMA! *__* There's TONS of dramatic potential in that plot--can't wait to read it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Such a lovely cover! It's just so exciting to see your hard work have a cover and come closer to publishing. It's kind of surreal to know that I've read this amazing story already when I beta read for you, and I can't wait to be able to buy the finished book and see what's changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I flipping love it! So excited to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! The cover is beautiful, and how awesome that you were able to get the same model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved MAGIC UNDER GLASS--the sequel looks even better! And the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Will be counting down to the release date!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much everybody!! I am very proud of the sequel, I must say, so I hope you will all enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, i've just finished reading Magic Under Glass and i am still... under the influence of it... I can't wait for the 2nd book to be published... i hope Erris and Nimira will live happily ever after ^^, i am curious as to how Erris will look like tho...

    I know this is just a story...but... i have to say... oh wow...

    I think i had accidentally fell in love...

    ReplyDelete